In the first of two end-of-summer hurrahs, this weekend will take me to the northernmost tip of New England. All of the following boxes will be checked:
- Eat fresh lobster. Every day.
- Visit a new (to us) National Park.
- Hike Cadillac Mountain for a sunrise view.
- Take a picture with the most-photographed Lighthouse in the country.
- Eat some more lobster.
- Dine on a farm. Or, just stand in the field, for good measure.
- Run on trails and with ocean-views.
- Try a lobster dessert, because this is probably the safest place to do so.
And of course, add to the list of places I have been, when it’s all said and done.
Any recommendations for Portland and/or Bar Harbor, MAINE? There’s already a long list, but more ideas are always welcomed!